enough.

"Was i not enough? Even though it was just the two of us, i was okay with just you.
Better than having 10 or 100 other friends. I was perfectly happy with just you"

...

"Do you know when is the best time to sharpen pencils? When your mind is blinkered. Which is right now. Think of this pencils as your wavering mind and shred it. Then like a miracle, you will calm down. Try it"

...

this is quoted from a drama i watched long time ago. hahaha yes i quote things a lot whether its from movies, books, songs or even when someone is talking. and i'm easily attracted to beautifully constructed sentences, especially when i can relate to them. well, it's a habit.

btw when i was watching the drama, the thing they talked about suddenly reminds me of someone. i'm glad that i do have that one moment in my life when someone said those things to me :) ( bewaree CHEESY words coming throughhhh :p)

for some good reasons she said, "saya kan ada. tak cukup ke awk ada saya?" with tears in her eyes.

long story short, this happened 8 years ago.

she said the sweetest thing ever. but i left the place and ended up going to Miri. and get stuck there for a while.

later on whenever i went to visit her during semester breaks she will always tease me, "see i told you, you should have stayed here. it will be fun. we can hangout more. yada yada yada"

She has said goodbye to UM and I have said my goodbye to Miri.  I'm not sure if its good bye for now or good bye for good, who knows i end up working in Miri later? Anyhow, Miri sure did taught me a lot of things about life.

I actually already miss Miri. The campus, my scooter, the clouds, the wide sky, microscopes and even my favorite green stool i used to sit on in the mineralogy lab. Last but not least, the non-racist, laid back, open-minded Mirians.

...

ups and downs in life come like a season.
years later you end up laughing at yourself and wish you could have traveled back in time and teach the younger you better ways to deal with things. but hey, that's not your job.

you gotta do what you gotta do now. live. and keep getting better.

that's what we're all actually unconsciously doing :)
0 Responses