rant

when your favorite drama is on and you thought that the Hero will die:

"haahh? NO! no! no! takkan mati kottt. no you cannot dieeee" *goncang skrin laptop*

hi bloggie. (should i call you that?)
i don't know what else to rant on you.

life is quite monotonous. i'm normally excited when the new semester starts but these days my excitement is kinda, not there. or maybe not there yet? well i was waiting for it. at some point i'm afraid that it won't come.
so maybe i thought that, i should go out and look for it instead. i thought.

i'm 24 this year. alone but not lonely. i guess i'm so used to it. something must be wrong with my head. or maybe not.

SPM result is out today. It came to my thought that my SPM was in 2008 and its 2015 now. it somehow reminds me of how much time flies, hw many years i've wasted, mistakes that i've made, my regrets, things i did that i'm not proud of, youth that cant be replaced. hmm what did i do which is right?

i sounded so negative right? well yeah my mind is a bit negatively dominant today. i didn't realize that, till i suddenly cried. (shh dont tell anyone. haha). the thing is i didn't know why. then i thought, it must be hurtful somewhere deep inside that i started crying by myself. there must be something that i held in. but somehow, i feel relieved later on. so when my brother asked whats wrong? when my best friend asked whats the matter? i just couldn't explained myself anymore. i wanted their comfort at first but, tears has actually comforted me. i am comforted. i am okay now.

amazing isn't it? God wants the pain to go away. He created tears so that whenever you're alone you can still comfort yourself.

He is very merciful right? He cares about you more than you think.

so why did you cry marn?
well yeah everybody has their own problem. but in my case its definitely not love problem for now since there is no love to be problematic about.
the problem is just, everything.
the solution is also just, everything.

life, everything. you know? you don't. naah i'm not gonna tell you anyway.

lets just live well, shall we?
put a smile on that gorgeous face of yours whoever you are.
:)

don't die alive, live.
live and mean it.

i'm with you. the world is with you.

at least,
God is with you. even if sometimes you feel that He is not there.

...

ahh yes Kanye West wrote this for his mom and daughter. i thought the lyrics's so nice. didn't like the actual song and didn't normally listen to Kanye West. but the point is, i really like this cover. haha. its Daniel Duke and his brotha.






0 Responses